Combines Service On Site and Field Inventory Teams under SOS Contents
NEEDHAM, Mass. – October 23, 2012 – Enservio (www.enservio.com), the nation's leading provider of software and services to property insurers today announced that it is expanding its on-site inventory services to a nationwide coverage. The expansion reflects the full integration of Insurer's World's Service On Site contents inventory offering with Enservio's staff of field inventory specialists. Enservio acquired Insurer's World earlier this year.
"With SOS Contents, our expansion positions Enservio for continued growth in key regions across the US, including the South East, Texas, California and the West Coast," said Chris Schoettle, Enservio's President & Chief Operating Officer.
Combined Methodology Streamlines Contents Claims and Improves Accuracy
SOS Contents' systematic process for handling the onsite intake of residential or commercial contents claims leads to faster and more accurate claims settlements, particularly for large losses.
"Both Insurer's World and Enservio have led the industry in perfecting on site inventory services, and bringing people from these two teams together is a win-win for our property insurance customers and their policy holders," said Bill Stickler, Director of SOS Contents.
Key Aspects of SOS Contents
- Excels in forensic reconstruction and public adjuster reconciliationof the loss, including SIU referrals based on loss characteristics
- Lock down of loss site, preventing further damage to contents and minimizing the risk of fraud
- Provide guidance to the claim representative and adjuster on repair v. replace
- On-site product experts generate accurate, highly detailed, and 100%-complete item descriptions
- Cycle times are cut down from months to days or hours
- Provide exceptional customer service and sensitivity to the emotional aspects of each loss during an often traumatic time for policy holders
To learn more about Enservio's SOS Contents offerings for property insurance carriers and policy holders, please visit http://www.soscontents.com
Enservio is the market leader in property insurance affinity solutions, strategic analytics, and contents software, inventory, valuation, replacement and replacement tools. Enservio created the first SaaS (software as a service) software platform for contents, the first replacement mall, the first payment debit card for claims and the first ContentsITV product. We provide software and services to property insurance carriers and their policy holders nationwide. Founded in 2004, we are headquartered near Boston, in Needham, MA with offices and professional staff across the United States. For additional information, please visit the company's web site www.enservio.com or call 888.567.7557.