New service addresses key industry challenges, including enhancing policyholder experience, policyholder retention and reducing claims processing cycle times
NEEDHAM, Mass. – July 9, 2013 – Enservio (www.enservio.com), the nation's leading provider of software and services to property insurers, today announced EnservioIQ™ Consulting Service, a consulting practice aimed at carriers looking for additional visibility, process improvement, financial and operational efficiency from their P&C claims processes. Staffed by a core team of senior industry experts with successful track records from both leading consulting organizations (Accenture, McKinsey, and Oracle Consulting) and the insurance industry, the newly formed group will partner with insurance carriers to develop strategies to:
- Facilitate the development of business solutions that are attractive and meaningful to customers, including homeowners and renters
- Craft a strategic roadmap that clearly defines business goals, strategies, and processes
- Assess underlying risk to price policies accurately and align with policyholder needs
- Create optimal customer experiences to build loyalty and retention
- Enhance the policyholder experience in the adjustment life cycle
"To date, insurance carriers have profited by investments in auto and structural property. Contents is the next frontier where a relatively minimal investment can drive a superior customer experience," says Gary Blair, Senior Vice President, EnservioIQ Consulting.
As part of this new service, EnservioIQ consultants will create personalized implementation plans based on a formalized three-phased approach:
- Business Needs Assessment;
- Business, Industry and Performance Solution Alignment; and
- Benefits and Value Determination.
The end result of the consultative process is the creation of a strategic roadmap. This blueprint will document the business, technical, organizational and financial strategies that will enable a carrier’s business goals, strategies, and processes to be optimized, while accounting for the organization’s risk, cost, and standards tolerances.
“For years we’ve known Enservio as a national leader in contents claims valuation,” says Gene Roberts, AVP, Claims Operations, State Auto Insurance. “We want to leverage that expertise and data set to drive the best property claims experience possible for our policyholders as well as making more informed decisions at the outset in right-sizing policies for our customers.”
EnservioIQ will kick off the practice by offering complimentary discovery sessions to Enservio customers who are focused on property contents coverage.
A representative sample of the EnservioIQ team includes the following veteran industry executives:
- Gary Blair, SVP of Consulting, formerly with Allmerica Financial and Oracle Consulting
- Carl Kiefer, VP of Strategy & Consulting, formerly with Accenture and Oracle Consulting
- Don Stafford, National Consulting Executive, formerly with Insurer's World
- David Roy, Director, Preferred Pricing Program, formerly with McKinsey & Company
- Lyle Owens, Executive Consultant to Enservio, formerly with Farmers Insurance
Enservio works on the biggest challenge in property insurance – what's inside. We provide a complete suite of software and service solutions to help property insurance carriers price their policies correctly, settle their contents claims quickly and accurately, pay their claims, and help policyholders get their stuff back. Founded in 2004, we are headquartered near Boston, in Needham, MA with offices and professional staff across the United States. Enservio is a strategic partner of the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) in their continued fight against insurance fraud. For additional information, please visit the company's web site www.enservio.com or call 888.567.7557. Connect with Enservio via LinkedIn (http://linkedin.com/company/enservio), Twitter (https://twitter.com/enservio), and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/enservio).
Enservio and EnservioIQ are trademarks of Enservio, Inc. All other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective holders.