Invitation-Only Event Draws Top Insurance Industry and Business Thought Leaders
NEEDHAM, MA. – March 5, 2013 – Enservio (www.enservio.com), the nation's leading provider of software and services to property insurers, today announced the details of the 7th Annual Property Innovation Summit (www.propertyinnovationsummit.com), widely regarded as the Property Insurance industry's premier thought-leadership conference.
This exclusive invitation-only event brings together senior property executives including Chief Claims Officers, Senior Vice Presidents, and Vice Presidents from the nation's top insurance carriers for two days of learning and networking. The event takes place in an intimate environment on Boston's historic harbor.
- What: 7th-Annual Property Innovation Summit
- Who: Presented by Enservio for property insurance industry senior executives
- Where: Boston Harbor Hotel, 70 Rowes Wharf, Boston (Special discounted rate available to Innovation
Summit guests - http://www.bhh.com)
- When: April 22-24, 2013
- Cost: No cost to attend this invitation-only conference
Featured Speakers Include:
- Day 1 Keynote: Renowned Harvard professor Rosabeth Moss Kanter will speak on innovation management. Named among the 50 most powerful women in the world by The Times of London, Kanter has received 23 honorary doctoral degrees as well as numerous leadership awards and prizes for her 18 books and research.
- Day 2 Keynote: Productivity guru and best-selling author Tony Schwartz, will speak on transforming the way we work and live. Tony is the founder of The Energy Project, a company that helps individuals and organizations "fuel energy, engagement, focus and productivity by harnessing the science of high performance."
- Gordon Jones, Managing Director of the Harvard Innovation Lab, will present "Managing Innovation in Bureaucracy" and talk about the exciting innovations happening at the Harvard iLab.
- Elise Foster, Executive Leadership Coach, will present "The Multiplier Effect" Executive Workshop which talks about extracting executives' full capability in order to get twice the performance from their teams.
- Dave Pratt, General Manager for Progressive Insurance, will present "Usage-based Insurance" and discuss Progressive's innovative Snapshot product.
- Dr. Jeff Norris who manages the Planning and Execution Systems Section at the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), will present "Mission Critical Agility."
- Holly Tachovsky, CEO of Buildfax will discuss "How Carriers are Solving the Roof Problem."
Networking and idea sharing are integral parts of the Property Innovation Summit, and participants are provided ample opportunity to connect with one another. There is also an optional historic Boston sightseeing outing on the final day of the program.
Enservio works on the biggest challenge in property insurance – what's inside. We provide a complete suite of software and service solutions to help property insurance carriers price their policies correctly, settle their contents claims quickly and accurately, pay their claims, and help policyholders get their stuff back. Founded in 2004, we are headquartered near Boston, in Needham, MA with offices and professional staff across the United States.Enservio is a strategic partner of the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) in their continued fight against insurance fraud. For additional information, please visit the company's web site www.enservio.com or call 888.567.7557. Connect with Enservio via LinkedIn (https://linkedin.com/company/enservio), Twitter (https://twitter.com/enservio), and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/enservio).
Enservio is a trademark of Enservio, Inc. All other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective holders.