Contents Claims: Inventory & Valuation Services
"Enservio is the market leader in contents inventory creation and valuation"
When a residence or business experiences a property loss, all of the contents contained within the structure may need to be replaced or restored. In order for that to happen, a contents inventory of lost or damaged items must be prepared and an accurate replacement valuation determined for each item. It's a daunting task which historically, no one has done well—until Enservio. We have a deep understanding of contents. Our contents claims mission? To help people get their stuff back quickly and easily. We've dedicated ourselves to delivering accuracy, efficiency, speed and customer service across the entire contents value chain.
Through our unprecedented combination of software and services, we handle:
- Contents Inventory Creation—We conduct onsite inspections, meticulously scouring loss sites to identify and list all non-restorable contents. Where structures don't survive and contents are mostly destroyed or no longer exist, we expertly assist policy holders in recreating their inventories. This relieves both adjusters and insureds of the tremendous burden of figuring out what is, or was, on site. Visit our contents inventory creation page to learn more about our inventory services.
- Contents Valuation Services —From paperclips to power tools to Picassos, we identify contents values with unparalleled accuracy. Using our TrueLKQ™ technology and expertise, we are able to verify objective, documented values for commercial and residential contents and even the most difficult, hard-to-value items. Visit our contents valuation page to learn more about our valuation services .
Personal lines contents claims present unique challenges - we can help you:
Today, Enservio processes nearly $3 billion in contents annually.
- Resolve all aspects of contents claims - We handle contents inventories and valuations expertly, from the simple to the complex
- Solve uncommon issues - We work for you, customizing and adapting our service to your claim and your needs
- Prevent problems - We keep property claims from blowing up (especially when public adjusters are involved)
- Keep policyholders happy - We hold insureds' hands, working out large contents inventories quickly and easing their anxiety
- Control and manage costs - We always work within budgets
The Contents Company
Enservio, the contents company, is the market leader across the entire spectrum of contents claim processing for property insurance claims, from onsite inventory capture and forensic reconstruction of non-restorable contents, to transcription, desk appraisal, replacement, reporting, and contents inventory valuation services and software. We even handle hard-to-value items like fine art, antiques and collectibles.
Our claim software and services for property insurance carriers and their policy holders allow the contents claims process to result in a quick, easy, accurate settlement for all parties involved.
We'd be happy to discuss how we can help your company. Give us a call today! 888-567-7557