Solera datacenters owned by Switch and Databank
United States of America
TECHNICAL & ORGANIZATIONAL MEASURES
- Information Security Policies
- Access limitations
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Encryption in transit over external networks
- Encryption at rest
- Logs & Detection Mechanisms
- Process for Change Management
PRIVACY COMPLIANCE SUMMARY
Types Of Personal Data Processed
- Identification Data such as a name, postal address, email address, and phone
- Technical Data such as IP address, login data, browser type and version, time zone
setting, browsing history and interaction with website or advertisement.
- Geolocation Data such as latitude and longitude.
- Marketing and Communications Data such as preferences.
Consumer Personal Data will be deleted at the end of the quarter that occurs10 years from the date of claim creation.
Exceptions may occur where required by law.